- This event has passed.
Online LEGO Robot Programming Camp Wednesday, 5/27, Ages 7-12, 3pm – 5 pm EDT (robot recommended but not required for camp)
May 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT$34
Join the excited of LEGO Robots to see how they can solve problems for you around the house and beyond!
Personalized instruction blended with social time and self-paced building/programming time means your student will be happy and engaged throughout the day.
Instructor to student ratio is 1 to 6 with one on one attention when needed.
Fun video demonstrations (accessed on-demand via an online portal) empower kids to learn real building and programing techniques on their schedule.
Constant access to the Robot Guy (two-time FIRST LEGO League world champion) for troubleshooting help enables kids to succeed with their creations.
Kids learn to become self-motivated inventors, designers, developers, and engineers. There is truly no better way to prepare them for their professional lives.
1. Computer with reliable internet access
2. (recommended) LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 robot
3. LEGO Robot EV3 program (free download) https://education.lego.com/en-gb/downloads/mindstorms-ev3/software
4. LEGOs required. Technic LEGOs (beams and pegs) are most effective for the challenges that we will be doing, but regular LEGOs can work as well.
5. (optional) A smartphone or tablet with a camera they can use to show their robot to peers and instructors during Interactive meetings.