BattleBot Video Curriculum Classroom Set with Arduino LEGO Robots (Modules A and B)
$250.00 – $5,000.00
- 1 Year License (with annual renewal, or option to purchase lifetime license) access to curriculum content.
- Engaging “Robot Guy” videos teach building/programming fundamentals, robot design strategies, kid-friendly testing methodologies, and advanced building/programming techniques. Choice of annual or lifetime license.
- Ready-to-use lesson plans, grading rubrics, and worksheets to use with videos for Module A and B.
- 6 Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robots. Robots are reusable for numerous years of use. Robot parts are not consumable or disposable.
- 6 Talkative Pet Expansion Sets
- 60 Technic™ LEGO® pieces with Robot Academy bin.
- Figure 8 Challenge Mat.
- BattleBot Mat for Sumo Robot Competitions
- 1-hour Professional Development (PD) for Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot curriculum taught to individual teacher, group of teachers, or entire staff. Choice of PD on Zoom (no additional cost) or In-person PD (minimum 2-hour PD, travel costs from Columbus, OH at an additional cost for in-person training).
- Coding platform for beginners using Scratch. Coding with Arduino C or Python available for experienced coders. All the robots are compatible with Chromebook, PC, MAC and iPad. The one-stop programming platform is designed for STEAM education for all ages (K-12) and levels by supporting both block-based and textual programming languages.
- Robot Academy User Guide for Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot including troubleshooting tips.
- Unlimited use of Robot Academy video curriculum for technology classroom, summer camp, after-school class, STEM Lab, community events, and more with choice of annual or lifetime license.
- The annual license enables use of our classroom videos, challenge mats, and lesson plans for one year at one physical location. The license can be renewed at $750/year for each location. If not renewed, your license to use our videos, challenge mats, classroom supply kit, and lesson plans will be revoked, but the robots, expansion sets, and programming language software that came bundled with the curriculum set will still be usable. Additional licenses must be purchased for use at multiple locations.
Annual Renewal or 1 Additional Year of License, with 6 robots, With No Robot Kits
Annual, Annual Renewal, Lifetime