Grades K-5 BattleBot Curriculum Set with Arduino LEGO Robots
$750.00 – $2,500.00
Curriculum Set Includes:
- 1 Year License (with annual renewal, or option to purchase lifetime license) access to curriculum content.
- 10 Engaging “Robot Guy” videos teach building/programming fundamentals, robot design strategies, kid-friendly testing methodologies, and advanced building/programming techniques. Choice of annual or lifetime license.
- 10 Ready-to-use lesson plans, grading rubrics, and worksheets to use with videos for select lessons from Module A and B.
- 4 Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robots. Robots are reusable for numerous years of use. Robot parts are not consumable or disposable.
- 80 Technic™ LEGO® pieces with Robot Academy bin.
- Figure 8 Challenge Mat.
- 1 BattleBot Arena Challenge Mat.
- 1-hour Professional Development (PD) for Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot curriculum taught to individual teacher, group of teachers, or entire staff. Choice of PD on Zoom (no additional cost) or In-person PD (travel costs from Columbus, OH at an additional cost for in-person training).
- Coding platform for beginners using Scratch. Coding with Arduino C or Python available for experienced coders. All the robots are compatible with Chromebook, PC, MAC and iPad. The one-stop programming platform is designed for STEAM education for all ages (K-12) and levels by supporting both block-based and textual programming languages.
- Robot Academy User Guide for Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot including troubleshooting tips.
- Unlimited use of Robot Academy video curriculum for technology classroom, summer camp, after-school class, STEM Lab, community events, and more with choice of annual or lifetime license.
- The annual license enables use of our classroom videos, challenge mats, and lesson plans for one year at one physical location. The license can be renewed at $500/year for each location. If not renewed, your license to use our videos, challenge mats, classroom supply kit, and lesson plans will be revoked, but the robots, expansion sets, and programming language software that came bundled with the curriculum set will still be usable. Additional licenses must be purchased for use at multiple locations.
|Arduino LEGO Robot
|The Robot Academy LEGO Robot Curriculum provides robust yet accessible and inclusive STEAM lessons. Students engage in programming, engineering, collaboration, problem-solving, data analysis, and critical thinking using the Engineering Design Process for every lesson. As students build and modify the robots with Technic LEGO® bricks and robot expansion sets, they begin to see limitless possibilities for application to real-world problems. Students will transition from drag-and-drop, block-based coding to text-based programming in Python and Arduino C, further developing important programming skills.
Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot coding simple and fun. Students can not only build a robot from scratch and also will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills. Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot is ideal for classrooms, schools, or district.
|Key Product Features 1-5||Inclusive, easy to use robot for Grades K to 12:
|Robot for building and coding:
Students will learn about mechanical design by building with Technic LEGO® as well as a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts through building and programming the robot. Students develop their logical thinking skills through drag-and-drop coding.
Compatible with 500+ makeblock mechanical parts, 100+ elecronic parts, LEGO® bricks, Arduino and Raspberry Pi, this robot will bring kids lots of fun through endless invention.
|LEGO Robot ideal for classroom:
Add Technic LEGO® bricks to bring your creative ideas to life! Students learn mechanical design while building implements on their robots in order to accomplish exciting tasks.
|Hardware: LEGO® Robot compatible with a wide range of hardware including Chromebook, PC, MAC, iPad.|
|Specifications (Optional)||Sensors：Light Sensor, IR Receiver, Button, Ultrasonic Sensor, Line-follower Sensor
Other electronic modules：Buzzer, 2 LED color lights , IR Transmitter, 2 motors
Technic LEGO® expansion set for LEGO® Robot
Power：3.7V DC Lithium battery (rechargeable battery recommended as additional item) or 4 AA batteries (not included), Button battery included for robot remote.
|Packing Method||Box Packing|
|Part List (Qty. x Part Name)|
|1 x Mini Wheel Package||15 x M4*8 Hex Screw (stainless steel304) – Button Head||8 x M3 Hex Nut (stainless steel)||4 x M4*25+6 Single Head Stud|
|2 x Hook & Loop Fastener (20*40mm) Pack (2 pairs)||4 x M2.2*8.5mm Tapping Screw with Washer(flat end)-Round Head||6 x M3*25 Cross Recess Screw (stainless steel304)-Button Head||2 x USB Cable 6P6C-20cm-Black|
|2 ×Low RPM TT Motor||2 x Slick Tire||2 x Plastic Timing Pulley 90T (with steps)||1 × Black 4AA Battery Holder (with heat-shrink tubing)|
|Case||1 x 130 Motor Shaft Accessory Variety Pack (2 count)||1 x Quick Start Guide||1 x Building Guide|
|1 x Figure 8 Map||1 x Main Board||1 x Ultrasonic Sensor||1 Technic LEGO® expansion set for LEGO Robot|
|1 Screwdriver||1 x USB cable for main board -Black1.3m||1 Remote Controller||1 x Line Follower Module|