mBot2 LEGO Robots with Powered Arm for Grades 6-12 (6 robots + lesson plans)
mBot2 + both of our LEGO add-on sets and instructions. Attach LEGO devices (powered and un-powered) to your robot, and use it to solve STEM challenges!
LEGO Robot Servo Kit for the LEGO mBot2 provides a third motor for the ultimate STEM robot for more advanced challenges. This attachment allows for a technic LEGO attachment for students to attach LEGO implements to accomplish robotics tasks.
mBot2 blends metal parts, powerful hardware, block-based coding and Python coding into one single robot. It features a brand new AI-powered programmable control board, high-precision encoder motors and a newly-designed sensor system. Students learn more about computer & sicence, IoT, AI, block-based coding and Python as they are designing and assembling their robots.The mBot2 kit is designed for teachers and students of upper elementary grades and high schools to teach and learn coding, science & tech and robotics.
- CyberPi integrates a full color display, speaker, microphone, light sensor, gyroscope, LED strips and more into one device; the in-built Wi-Fi + Bluetooth module allows for connection to the internet so it’s empowered with some great AI and IoT functionalities, such as speech recognition, voice synthesis, account cloud broadcast, LAN broadcast and uploading data to Google Sheet over the internet.
- mBot2 Shield features an in-built rechargeable li-ion battery (2500mAh), two ports for encoder motors, two ports for dc motors and four ports for servos. Some of the servo ports can connect to LED strips, Arduino analog/digital sensors. mBot2 is thusly fully prepared for students and teachers who may have special needs for motor drivers in terms of amount and type.
- The USB Type-C Cable connects CyberPi to the software for coding or to the shield for providing power.
- Ultrasonic Sensor 2 owns 8 dazzling ambient lights. So it can convey more subtle emotions at the same time while measuring distance precisely. Its fully injection-molded casing provides better protection for the module.
- Quad RGB Sensor can detect lines and colors at the same time. And its quad channel design makes precise detection of intersections possible. Its ambient lights help reduce the false identification rate. The fully injection-molded casing provides better protection for the module.
- 180 Optical Encoder Motor comes with 1.5Kg·cm torque, a speed of 200RPM and detection accuracy of 1°, delivering stable mechanical power to the robot.
- Curriculum emailed after purchase.