LEGO MINDSTORMS | Starter Classroom Set (Module A)
$999.00 – $1,999.00
- Engaging “Robot Guy” videos teach building/programming fundamentals, robot design strategies, kid-friendly testing methodologies, and advanced building/programming techniques. Choice of annual or lifetime license.
- Ready-to-use lesson plans, grading rubrics, and worksheets to use with videos for Module A.
- 40 Technic™ LEGO® pieces with Robot Academy bin.
- Two 1-hour Professional Development (PD) for Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot curriculum taught to individual teacher, group of teachers, or entire staff. Choice of PD on Zoom (no additional cost) or In-person PD (minimum 2-hour PD, travel costs from Columbus, OH at an additional cost for in-person training).
- Unlimited use of Robot Academy video curriculum for technology classroom, summer camp, after-school class, STEM Lab, community events, and more with choice of annual or lifetime license.
- The annual license enables use of our classroom videos, challenge mats, and lesson plans for one year at one physical location. The license can be renewed at $500/year for each location. If not renewed, your license to use our videos, challenge mats, classroom supply kit, and lesson plans will be revoked, but the robots, expansion sets, and programming language software that came bundled with the curriculum set will still be usable. Additional licenses must be purchased for use at multiple locations.