Makeblock mBot Ranger Robot Kit Classroom Set with Curriculum and 6 robots (Bluetooth Version)
The mBot Ranger is our intermediate 3-in-1 robotics kit designed for STEAM educators and robotics enthusiast. It has three pre-set forms that helps children explore the mechanical engineering and design of the Ranger. When paired with mBlock 5, it provides a visual programming experience for all users.
- Three forms: can be built according to your preferences
- Avoid obstacles by remote control
- Easy to build: 20 minutes to build and start using
- Use mBlock programming control
- Powerful mainboard with 5 types of sensors and 10 expansion interfaces
- Combined with mBlock, suitable for introductory programming teaching
- Lessons Plans for innovative curriculum
|Product ID (EAN # or UPC #)
|mBot Ranger-Bluetooth Version
|mBot Ranger is our intermediate 3-in-1 robotics kit designed for STEAM educators and robotics enthusiast. It has three pre-set forms that helps children explore the mechanical engineering and design of the Ranger. When paired with mBlock 5, it provides a visual programming experience for all users. Curriculum provided with purchase of 6 robots.
|Key Product Features
With 100+ mechanical parts and electronic modules，you can build 3 models (Off-Road Land Raider/Dashing Raptor/Self-Balance Nervous Bird) from one set.
|Block-based programming meets game-based learning
By simply dragging and dropping command blocks, you’ll learn to code step by step.
Use your iPhone or Android smart phone or tablet to program Ranger to move wirelessly.
Powerful Me Auriga mainboard with 6 types of sensors and 10 extension interfaces.
Compatible with the Makeblock platform and LEGO® blocks, mBot Ranger will bring you limitless fun.