Professional Development Bundle with Robots
$2,500.00 – $7,500.00
- 2 Professional Development Hours for training on Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot curriculum taught to individual teacher, or entire staff.
- Ready-to-use lesson plans, grading rubrics, and worksheets to use with videos for 10 lesson plans with 4 step-by-step videos to coordinate with lesson plans.
- 4 Arduino LEGO Robots that are reusable for numerous years of use. Robot parts are not consumable or disposable.
- 20 Technic™ LEGO® pieces with Robot Academy bin.
- 1 BattleBot Arena Challenge Mat for Module B.
- Figure 8 Challenge Mat.
- Coding platform for beginners using Scratch. Coding with Arduino C or Python available for experienced coders. All the robots are compatible with Chromebook, PC, MAC and iPad. The one-stop programming platform is designed for STEAM education for all ages (K-12) and levels by supporting both block-based and textual programming languages.
- Robot Academy User Guide for Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot including troubleshooting tips.
- Robot Specifications:
|Arduino LEGO Robot
|The Robot Academy LEGO Robot Curriculum provides robust yet accessible and inclusive STEAM lessons. Students engage in programming, engineering, collaboration, problem-solving, data analysis, and critical thinking using the Engineering Design Process for every lesson. As students build and modify the robots with Technic LEGO® bricks and robot expansion sets, they begin to see limitless possibilities for application to real-world problems. Students will transition from drag-and-drop, block-based coding to text-based programming in Python and Arduino C, further developing important programming skills.
Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot coding simple and fun. Students can not only build a robot from scratch and also will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills. Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot is ideal for classrooms, schools, or district.
|Key Product Features 1-5||Inclusive, easy to use robot for Grades K to 12:
|Robot for building and coding:
Students will learn about mechanical design by building with Technic LEGO® as well as a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts through building and programming the robot. Students develop their logical thinking skills through drag-and-drop coding.
Compatible with 500+ makeblock mechanical parts, 100+ elecronic parts, LEGO® bricks, Arduino and Raspberry Pi, this robot will bring kids lots of fun through endless invention.
|LEGO Robot ideal for classroom:
Add Technic LEGO® bricks to bring your creative ideas to life! Students learn mechanical design while building implements on their robots in order to accomplish exciting tasks.
|Hardware: LEGO® Robot compatible with a wide range of hardware including Chromebook, PC, MAC, iPad.|
|Specifications (Optional)||Sensors：Light Sensor, IR Receiver, Button, Ultrasonic Sensor, Line-follower Sensor
Other electronic modules：Buzzer, 2 LED color lights , IR Transmitter, 2 motors
Technic LEGO® expansion set for LEGO® Robot
Power：3.7V DC Lithium battery (rechargeable battery recommended as additional item) or 4 AA batteries (not included), Button battery included for robot remote.
|Packing Method||Box Packing|
|Part List (Qty. x Part Name)|
|1 x Mini Wheel Package||15 x M4*8 Hex Screw (stainless steel304) – Button Head||8 x M3 Hex Nut (stainless steel)||4 x M4*25+6 Single Head Stud|
|2 x Hook & Loop Fastener (20*40mm) Pack (2 pairs)||4 x M2.2*8.5mm Tapping Screw with Washer(flat end)-Round Head||6 x M3*25 Cross Recess Screw (stainless steel304)-Button Head||2 x USB Cable 6P6C-20cm-Black|
|2 ×Low RPM TT Motor||2 x Slick Tire||2 x Plastic Timing Pulley 90T (with steps)||1 × Black 4AA Battery Holder (with heat-shrink tubing)|
|Case||1 x 130 Motor Shaft Accessory Variety Pack (2 count)||1 x Quick Start Guide||1 x Building Guide|
|1 x Figure 8 Map||1 x Main Board||1 x Ultrasonic Sensor||1 Technic LEGO® expansion set for LEGO Robot|
|1 Screwdriver||1 x USB cable for main board -Black1.3m||1 Remote Controller||1 x Line Follower Module|