Robot Academy Arduino LEGORobot Core Set with Rechargeable Batteries
Product Description Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot coding simple and fun. Students can not only build a robot from scratch and also will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills. Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot is ideal for classrooms, schools, or district.
This set contains:
- 3 Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robots.
- 3 rechargeable battery packs for the Arduino LEGO® Robots.
- 3 LEGO® Minifigures (specific LEGO® Minifigure varies based on stock)
- Robot Academy bin to store robots.
- 3 of each: Ultrasonic sensor, Line following sensor, Figure 8 Challenge Mats, upload cables, remote controls, screwdrivers and more.
- Ready-to-use lesson plans for building and programming the Arduino LEGO® Robots. Video curriculum available at an additional cost.
- Robot Academy User Guide for Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Robot including troubleshooting tips.
Key Product Features 1-5 Inclusive, easy to use robot for Grades K to 12:
- Students feel comfortable building with Technic LEGO® on the robot to accomplish robotics challenges.
- Ideal for learning the basics of programming in primary education with Scratch coding which is intuitive and easy to understand block-based programming for K to 12th grade students.
- Curriculum included with purchase of 1 or more Robot Academy Arduino LEGO® Core Sets:
- The Robot Guy video to aid teacher or classroom to build the LEGO® robot
- Two (2) Robot Academy lesson plans for building the LEGO® Robot.
- Our robot has four expansion ports and can connect to more than 100 kinds of electronic modules for students to learn new curriculum each year. 6 expansion sets available for years of curriculum.
- Robot Academy Arduino LEGO Robot compatible with a wide range of hardware including Chromebook, PC, MAC, iPad.
Robot for building and coding:
Students will learn about mechanical design by building with Technic LEGO® as well as a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts through building and programming the robot. Students develop their logical thinking skills through drag-and-drop coding.
Compatible with 500+ makeblock mechanical parts, 100+ elecronic parts, LEGO® bricks, Arduino and Raspberry Pi, this robot will bring kids lots of fun through endless invention.
LEGO Robot ideal for classroom:
Add Technic LEGO® bricks to bring your creative ideas to life! Students learn mechanical design while building implements on their robots in order to accomplish exciting tasks.
Hardware: LEGO® Robot compatible with a wide range of hardware including Chromebook, PC, MAC, iPad. Specifications (Optional) Sensors：Light Sensor, IR Receiver, Button, Ultrasonic Sensor, Line-follower Sensor
Other electronic modules：Buzzer, 2 LED color lights , IR Transmitter, 2 motors
Technic LEGO® expansion set for LEGO® Robot
Power：3.7V DC Lithium battery (rechargeable battery recommended as additional item) or 4 AA batteries (not included), Button battery included for robot remote.
Packing Method Box Packing Package Dimension
21.45*17.52*8.86 inch 545*445*225 mm Product Dimension
8.58*6.77*4.06 inch 218*172*103 mm Net Weight 535 g 18.87 oz Gross Weight 1153 g 40.67 oz Remote Control Yes Battery Not included. Part List (Qty. x Part Name) 1 x Mini Wheel Package 15 x M4*8 Hex Screw (stainless steel304) – Button Head 8 x M3 Hex Nut (stainless steel) 4 x M4*25+6 Single Head Stud 2 x Hook & Loop Fastener (20*40mm) Pack (2 pairs) 4 x M2.2*8.5mm Tapping Screw with Washer(flat end)-Round Head 6 x M3*25 Cross Recess Screw (stainless steel304)-Button Head 2 x USB Cable 6P6C-20cm-Black 2 ×Low RPM TT Motor 2 x Slick Tire 2 x Plastic Timing Pulley 90T (with steps) 1 × Black 4AA Battery Holder (with heat-shrink tubing) Case 1 x 130 Motor Shaft Accessory Variety Pack (2 count) 1 x Quick Start Guide 1 x Building Guide 1 x Figure 8 Map 1 x Main Board 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor 1 Technic LEGO® expansion set for LEGO Robot 1 Screwdriver 1 x USB cable for main board -Black1.3m 1 Remote Controller 1 x Line Follower Module