Six-legged Robot 3-in-1 Add-on Pack for Arduino LEGO Robot for mBot2, mBot2 LEGO Robot, or Arduino LEGO Robot
- New Looks: 3-in-1 expansion pack is perfectly designed for mBot; you can transform your mBot to “beetle”, “Mantis” And “crazy frog” Or anything you can imagine. (mBot not included)
- Easy to Use: the instruction included will teach you how to easily assemble it with mBot within 10 minutes.
- Free App to Control: it is easy to control it or learn graphical programming via the mBlock blocks app (iOS/Android) and the advanced mBlock software (Windows/macOS/Linux/chrome), rich online tutorials will be provided.
- Unlimited Fun Exploration: be perfectly compatible with mBot/mBot Ranger, Makeblock platform building parts and other major building blocks pieces.
- High Quality and Safety: aluminum extrusion, anodized surface. A perfect gift for your kids and friends.
|Product Name||mBot Add-On Pack-Six-legged Robot|
|Product Description||mBot six-legged robot is a 3-in-1 expansion pack based on mBot. You can construct “Beetle”,
“Mantis” and “Crazy Frog” with mBot and the parts inside the pack.
The mBot six-legged robot makes mBot more vivacious and enjoyable.
Let’s get your six-legged robot move!
|Key Product Features 1-5||Built-in 4 expansion interfaces for scalable + electronic modules|
|Mbot compatible Makeblock platform and Lego building blocks to create unlimited fun|
|Clear standard parts structure and easy to use design, just a screwdriver, can quickly assemble their own remote control car|
|Easy to use graphical programming, so that you can fully realize your wonderful thinking, control the robot to complete intelligent obstacle avoidance, patrol line and other interesting games|
|Specifications (Optional)||Input interfaces: light sensor, push button, IR receiver, ultrasonic sensor, cruise sensor
Output interfaces: buzzer, RGB LED, IR emitter, two motors, ports
Power supply: 3.7V Li-Ion battery (onboard charger) or four 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
Wireless communication: 2.4GHz wireless tandem (2.4G version)
|Packing Method||Box Packing|
|3.94 x 2.36 x 5.90 inch|